Saturday, April 24, 2010

I love my boss

I kept up a pretty constant Twitter stream about my Nascar experience, and once I get the pictures I'll do a proper blog post, but for the moment I'm going to just quote my new boss's comments on Nascar. Needless to say, I love this guy.

"Are you sun burned? That's the other thing I forgot to mention about a NASCAR weekend…you are not supposed to put sunscreen on, so you get that "early season" burn just below the back of your Red's Tractor and Pump Supply mesh baseball cap, and on the part of your arms not covered by your sleeves, which were cut off with a pocket knife last year when you went to the race at Martinsville, VA and got "too haawt" during the time Busch series race on Saturday before Sunday's main event…although you'd never say "Virginia," because any fools who knows anything about racin' knows where Martinsville is."

1 comment: