Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Start spreading the news...

I am going home and I am EXCITED! I'm not the kind of person who gets homesick or misses things too much when I'm away from them, but it has just been too long this time. I am literally hopping around my cousin's apartment trying to focus and get some homework done but I'm beginning to think it's a lost cause. I may just have to watch tv and try to calm down.

I've scheduled everybody in, I've scheduled all my favorite foods in, and I cannot WAIT. Argh!! I will definitely not be able to sleep tonight, I'll have to drink myself into some kind of blackout in order to get any rest. (Omg - when I was typing "any" in the last sentence I accidentally hit 'caps lock,' 'N,' 'Y' NY!!! Even my subconscious/my computer is getting excited!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment